Sunday, January 04, 2009

Israel Defender Kit

Aeneas has a great idea:

Israel Defender Kit

- - - - - - - - -
  • Help ensure Israeli soldiers in Gaza are well fed.
  • Show the bias of the Mainstream Media by showing the other side. The following video shows the Israelis saving the live of a Palestinian child, I very much doubt that Hamas would do the same for Israelis.
  • Also encourage people to visit the IDF YouTube channel.
  • Inform people about the Nazi roots of Palestinian Nationalism and Islamic Jihad (pdf).
  • Join pro-Israel Facebook Groups, e.g. The Jewish Internet Defense Force.

3 comments:

spackle said...

That "Facebook status" is a great idea. I just signed up for it.

Charlemagne said...

Donated my status. Recommend buying a bumper sticker from the Support Israel shop on Cafe Press.

Morgan said...

Where can I find the IDF videos on LiveLeak? After reading about the transfer from YouTube to LiveLeak, I'd like to know where to go to see these videos.