Saturday, August 07, 2010

Turban Decay

Turban GlobeI made this graphic for Vlad, but then it turned out he couldn’t use it. So now I’ve got that all-dressed-up-and-nowhere-to-go feeling.

Over the last few years I’ve turbanned (new verb coined by Vlad) just about everything — Hitler, Himmler, Karl Marx, James Wolcott, Jabba the Hutt, you name it. Now we have Turban Globe, which should take care of the whole shebang at one go.

So this can serve as a Rorschach blot for the Counterjihad. Make of it what you will.

Our future, perhaps.

I’ll let Vlad have the last word: “They would call it turban renewal, but we would call it turban decay.”


[Post ends here]

3 comments:

Zenster said...

Clearly a case of global turban blight.

One_of_the_last_few_Patriots_left said...

Baron, the Counterjihad is a serious matter. The fate of Western Civilization hangs in the balance!

Nevertheless, it is difficult to remain serious 100% of the time. On occasion, we MUST enjoy a moment of levity. I confess that I find your oddball sense of (photoshop) humor quite amusing.

Remember, during WW2 when the West still had a spine we would dehumanize the enemy by means of a bit of constructive name calling.
I really believe this is one reason why we won the war against the "Krauts" and "Japs." Thus, since 9-11 I've never been shy about refering to the Mahometans as "Ragheads." (This has occasioned some consternation among my liberal co-workers, but I will not back down.)

Say, are you suggesting that we live on... "Raghead Planet!?"

One_of_the_last_few_Patriots_left said...

By the way, go you YouTube and search for "How to tie a SHEMAGH."

If you do a Google search for "tactical shemagh," you will find many American companies that sell "tactical" products: web gear, load bearing equipment, holsters, magazine pouches, etc.

Some months ago, I ordered a couple of shemaghs, followed the instructions on YouTube, and now, I too can dress up like a "Raghead!"

Hey, Allahu akhbar, BABY.